Miakoda Slim Fit Jogger Black
The Leggings by Miakoda is made of breathable organic cotton jersey and elastane. Organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides, so you can promote farm to fashion sustainably. These are arguable the most comfortable leggings you will ever own. Ethically made in the USA.
- Generous 1.5" waistband width (to sit flat against the tummy)
- Mid Rise
- All sizes will stretch up to 4" to accommodate a variety of shapes
- X-Small = 25" waist (unstretched)
- Small = 26" waist (unstretched)
- Medium = 27" waist (unstretched)
- Large = 28" waist (unstretched)
- X-Large = 29" (unstretched)
Organic Cotton, Spandex
Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low, Do not bleach, Do not dry clean
Miakoda was co-founded by Designer Julia Ahrens and Laura Ahrens. 100% of their manufacturing is created in the NY Garment Industry to support locally made, ethical goods.
Miakoda, pronounced ME-A-CO-DA, means power of the moon.
No matter what gender, ethnicity, species, etc etc etc you are, we (the Miakoda team) care about your well being, health, and happiness.... after all, we are all connected, we are all one.