Salud x GinaSobel "Maya" Earrings
Maya means "water".
- Each one-of-a-kind set is hand created by Gina Sobel of Island of Small Things.
- Sustainably sourced wood from a family farm run in South Georgia where the family manages the land.
- Every cut of wood is milled and dried by the family farm.
- Light color of this wood comes from the eucalyptus tree
- 1 3/4" length
- Materials: Sustainably sourced eucalyptus, brass
- One tree planted for every purchase of the Salud x GinaSobel collection through onetreeplanted.org
About the Designer:
Gina Sobel is a creative designer and artist, musician and deeply connected to the harmony of the world around us. She learned music at a young age from her father and enjoys reconnecting with the land. She is inspired by the possibilities of creativity when you recycle and upcycle with simple, natural inspired forms.