Salud x GinaSobel "Reyna" Earrings
Reyna means "Queen" of spanish origin.
- Each one-of-a-kind set is hand created by Gina Sobel of Island of Small Things.
- Sustainably sourced wood from a family farm run in South Georgia where the family manages the land.
- Every cut of wood is milled and dried by the family farm.
- Dark color of this wood comes from the black walnut tree
- 13/4" length
- Materials: Sustainably sourced black walnut, brass and vintage rhinestones
- One tree planted for every purchase of the Salud x GinaSobel collection through onetreeplanted.org
About the Designer:
Gina Sobel is a creative designer and artist, musician and deeply connected to the harmony of the world around us. She learned music at a young age from her father and enjoys reconnecting with the land. She is inspired by the possibilities of creativity when you recycle and upcycle with simple, natural inspired forms.
- Gently wipe with a polishing cloth to maintain original sheen
- Store or hang separate from other filled pieces to ensure its original shine
- Avoid wearing in the ocean or swimming pools
- Avoid humidity and keep dry while in storage
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
For local deliery: You can skip the shipping fees with free local delivery. After placing your order and selecting local delivery at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for delivery within 1 business day. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions. Local orders are delivered every Wednesday and Friday.
Quality products that are delivered with kindness is our #1 goal. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return for a full refund within 30 days.