Salud x Zepplin the Label “Melodi” Earrings
Melodi means "song” from greek origin and is from the “Proteggimi” collection, which is Italian meaning “protect me”.
- Each one-of-a-kind set is hand created by Anna Zepplin of Zepplin the Label.
- Hand assembled in Oceanside, CA
- 1 1/2” length
- Materials: Gold filled, ceramic pearl
About the Designer:
Anna Zepplin is a jewelry designer based in Oceanside, CA. She is a mother to two and lives on a homestead where she grows fruit trees and veggies on a micro farm designed by her husband. Our paths crossed when her designs caught my eye at a local event, but our shared interests run deep into the health and wellness of our planet’s soil. Each hand made creation is built in her San Diego studio and is one-of-a-kind, for the conscious creative.
- Gently wipe with a polishing cloth to maintain original sheen
- Store or hang separate from other filled pieces to ensure its original shine
- Avoid wearing in the ocean or swimming pools
- Avoid humidity and keep dry while in storage
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
For local deliery: You can skip the shipping fees with free local delivery. After placing your order and selecting local delivery at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for delivery within 1 business day. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions. Local orders are delivered every Wednesday and Friday.
Quality products that are delivered with kindness is our #1 goal. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return for a full refund within 30 days.